The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a Storm Titanium, 2007 ExigeS, Trac Pack, Touring Pack, Star Shield, Traction, No LSD, with 5,300 miles. The car has no mechanical issues, no accidents, no dents, no scratches. I am the second owner. I bought this car from HuntingRidge in Jan 2008 with 1,400 miles. This is my fun car and not a daily commute. The car has 3 track days (2 at Thunderhill and 1 Laguna Seca), all in the novice group. The car was never pushed to the limit.

You can trace the history of this car in this forum when it was purchased last year. You can also call Huntingridge to check on the car. It is pristine.

Car is garaged underground and hand washed by me since purchase. Still has balance of manufacture warranty until April 2010.

Everything is stock except for front brakes and rotors. They were changed to Porterfield R-4 about a month ago in anticipation of more track dates but I haven't had the chance to do so. Front brakes and rotors are brand new with less than 200 miles on them and still need to be broken in. Oil and brake fluid were changed about 3 months ago.

I need to sell the car for financial reasons. I am asking $40k. PM me for additional pics. I am in San Jose, CA and would much prefer to sell to a local buyer. Will consider best offer.

Attachments

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SOLD!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Great car! I just put 2 coats of wax on it.. When it gets a little more sunny again, it'll get at least 5 coats!

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
damn... you got a sick deal! make sure you come out to one of our local Lotus meets sometime

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ballz, Glad you enjoy the car. Post pics once you have them. I'd love to see how you transform my ex-baby.:bow:
Great car! I just put 2 coats of wax on it.. When it gets a little more sunny again, it'll get at least 5 coats!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts