The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just taken back in the form of a trade is this beautiful 2008 Persian Blue 240-S. We (Lotus St. Louis) sold this car new last year to a local client of ours. It is still as new and looks exactly like the day it left here last November....apart from it now has 2,121 adult driven miles :)
Options were :
Metallic Paint ,Star Shield, Touring Pack & Track Pack :M.S.R.P $70,850.00
V.I.N : SCCWC11158HL80446

LISTING AT $58,900
Cheers, Adrian Hill of Lotus St. Louis - 636-449-0000

or E-Mail me >> [email protected]

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A quick you tube video of it. Yes, I know I am a goof ball. :crazyeyes

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HSQMycd_Els&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HSQMycd_Els&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

·
Registered
409 Posts
nice STI in the background. I am currently trying to sell my STI to buy a Lotus.

·
Registered
2008 Lotus Exige-S 240
1,408 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
A quick you tube video of it. Yes, I know I am a goof ball. :crazyeyes

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HSQMycd_Els&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HSQMycd_Els&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
LMAO! Great vid. "How do you know he's gay?" "Cause it's a Harley."

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice STI in the background. I am currently trying to sell my STI to buy a Lotus.
^^^ Thanks, It's my STI..I am on my third..those bullet proof Subies are the best bang for your buck in the business as a daily driver for geeky gear heads such as myeslf ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Self bump as Mortgage payment depends on the selling of Motorcars. :D

P.S : AT the port and soon coming to Lotus St. Louis;

Car #1. 2009 Exige S - 240 PHANTOM BLACK / BISCUIT
TRACK,TOURING,STARSHIELD ~ Ten point Yummy rating ....:drool:

Car # 2 . 2009 Elise SC 220 - CANYON RED METALLIC/ BISCUIT
TOURING / HARD TOP / STARSHIELD / LSD & TC ~ Ten point yummy rating also.

Adrian Hill / Lotus St. Louis / 636-449-0000 / [email protected]

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can't believe this is still available Guys, but it is. Actually we wrote a deal on it and the customer swapped cars on us right at the last moment (to another Lotus though ) so we still like them !

C'mon peeps....I can sell this car at a very good price to a Lotus talk member..P.M Me if interested.

Adrian Hill ~ Lotus St. Louis ~ [email protected]

·
Registered
318 Posts
Can't believe this is still available Guys, but it is. Actually we wrote a deal on it and the customer swapped cars on us right at the last moment (to another Lotus though ) so we still like them !

C'mon peeps....I can sell this car at a very good price to a Lotus talk member..P.M Me if interested.

Adrian Hill ~ Lotus St. Louis ~ [email protected]
Good heavens, that's one awesome color. If I hadn't already bought one from you.... :drool:
Someone needs to buy this car before I do something stupid. Anyway, I can personally vouch for Adrian; He's a stand-up guy, and you'll never have a better buying experience! :up:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I think this car is spoken for, Yo Adrian.

·
Registered
791 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Guys...The Persian Blue S 240 Is Sold , However, I have an identically equipped 2008 Exige S 240 available ( incoming unit from Lotus HQ- a retired exec demo ) It has the same window sticker total of $ 70,850 just like the Persian blue car but it's Liquid blue on the exterior- 2,800 miles approx...otherwise identical unit.

Any interested parties PM, call or e-mail me - Cheers, Adrian Hill
Lotus St. Louis - 636-449-0000 or [email protected]

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
I think I'll eventually be after an 07 model (still need to prep mine and sell mine, been too busy to do that), but would love to see pix of the 08 liquid blue for fun :) when you get it, of course

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Liquid Blue / Black ( Retired Factory demo ) EXIGE S 240 is here and available ! It has 2,523 miles and is in great shape. The "Starshield" has done it's job and there is no unusual wear,damage, scuffs or scrapes to report. I will post the 'good' outdoor Pictures next.... Again, It happens to be identical in terms of equipment to the sold Persian Blue car in the OP.

For now here are a few indoor undetailed fresh off the delivery truck snaps.

Metallic Paint, Starshield, Touring pack, Track Pack : M.S.R.P $70,850.00 Asking $58,900.00 on Lotus talk.com

Any Questions...? Call ( 636-449-0000), P.M or email me : [email protected]
:nanner2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts