The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've decided to put my car on the market. I'm not in a hurry to sell it, but I just feel guilty for hardly ever driving it. I'm only going to post this on LT for the time being.

I just paid $538 for registration and received my California April 2011 tags a few days ago. I had the oil changed in Mid March at Los Gatos Luxury Cars (Formerly Silicon Valley Auto Group).

Here are the full details of the car.

2008 Lotus Exige S240 - Storm Titanium
3251 Miles
Starshield - Extended to cover the entire hood
Touring Pack
Track Pack
HID Headlights
Full ReVerie CF Front Splitter (Fully Cover w/ Clear Bra) - $1550 @ Sector 111
ReVerie CF Rear Diffuser - 3 Element - $950 @ Sector 111
ReVerie CF Wing (Fully Cover w/ Clear Bra) - $2200 @ Sector 111
-As you can see from the pictures, the wing tips were customized and they look awesome! I also have 3 additional mounts for the wing for different heights, all custom fabricated.
ReVerie CF Side Skirts - $750 @ Sector 111
raceVIEW Mirrors - $400 @ Sector 111
Carbon Fiber Center Console - $450 @ Sector 111
Schroth Harness - $255 @ Sector 111
Polished Fire Extinguisher - $350 @ Sector 111
Custom Rearview Camera with Mounted LCD Screen
Valentine One Radar Detector Mounted Next to Rearview LCD Screen
Team Dynamics 1.2 Wheels - Matte Black. 17" Front; 18" Rear with Custom "S" center caps. People are constantly asking me about this setup :)
Michelin Pilot S Tires
Larini Sport Exhaust (Rear Diffuser Exit)
Polk db401 Front Speakers
Polk db521 Rear Speakers
Two Covers Included - Interior and Exterior
All stock parts included!

As you can see, a lot of extra upgrades have been installed, over $10,000 worth, not to mention the custom work and fabrication of some parts, the total investment around $15,000. All upgrades were installed by Los Gatos Luxury Cars (Formerly Silicon Valley Auto Group).

The car is in absolute perfect condition as it has only been taken on occasional weekend drives. The car has always been garaged and covered with a Lotus indoor car cover.

PLEASE READ! I am not interested in parting out the car. I know there is more money to be made in parting it out, but again, I'm not interested. NOT EVEN THE WHEELS. PLEASE DO NOT ASK. :clap:

My selling price is firm at $55,000.

Like I said, I am not in a hurry to sell the car and will not be open to any offers or trades. The car is aggressively priced, so please, serious buyers only :)

Here are some pictures:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The wing is from Sector 111. It's the ReVerie Wing, but the wing tips were modified to the shape they are now. Also, the wing brackets were also custom fabricated, which is why the wing is where it's at right now in terms of height.

Can you provide more details on the rear wing and maybe close up picture?

Where did you get it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.