The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Wow, that is an unbelievable price considering everything this car comes with. What an amazing build! I can also vouch for DRS and Kris. I have only been there a couple of times, but I was really impressed with his knowledge and passion for Lotus. Also, his shop is squeaky clean.

This won't last!

·
2006 Exige
756 Posts
This is an awesome build that I have seen in person.

Do not hesitate to buy - a great car and a great seller as well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sweet Car!!

Vladski please email me more pictures to [email protected]
Thanks in advance. I love what you have done to the car. Sorry to see it go but hopefully either myself or someone can pick it up and enjoy the high attention of detail you put into this beautiful machine.

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,610 Posts
Damnation !

You had me at "370whp"

That car is the only other Exige that makes me want to trade mine for !

It's beautiful man. Someday I might just have to turn mine into that ! Thanks for the example. It has to be a lot of fun ! peacb

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for the comments! This would indeed make a great Lotus Cup series car. I've updated the first post with a few more details and photos of the car with the SSR wheels.

How much boost were you running when you ran the dyno?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Just ~13.5 psi with the smaller GTX2860R. Lots of power for this level of boost. The bigger GTX2863R was pushing ~17 psi and ~400 whp. More top end power but spooling a bit later than I liked.

·
Registered
591 Posts
just got to fountain hills. i have a 402rwhp k swapped elise. we should meet up sometime!! bump for a clean car!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.