Factory Options:
Gold BBS Package
GPS / Navigation
Homelink auto-dimming rear view mirror
Arm rest extension

Modifications:
Cobb Accessport

Reason for Sale:
I work from home and the car rarely gets any use. It's been heated garage kept since I bought it and is totally stock with the exception of an Accessport which I installed the day I picked it up from the dealership.

Adult owned. Never been tracked, launched or abused. Most of the miles were put on by my ex-girlfriend who drove the car more than I did. Meticulously broken in with an oil change at 500, 1000 and 3000 miles, as well as all regular maintenance done religiously.

The car is in great condition. Call or PM for any questions.

Paid $42k after tax, title and license...
Price: $29,800

Thank you,

Stefano
(630)532-8187

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
That is a nice car. :up:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Are you looking for a new Exige? Or one like mine? An '06 w/ 4400 miles.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you looking for a new Exige? Or one like mine? An '06 w/ 4400 miles.
I'm still doing my homework, but I'd definitely like to stay under $38k, so I would definitely be looking for a used Elise/Exige. Red or white being my colors of choice.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I'm still doing my homework, but I'd definitely like to stay under $38k, so I would definitely be looking for a used Elise/Exige. Red or white being my colors of choice.
I would actually consider working some kind of trade with you. If you're at all interested, let me know. I don't want to mention it to my wife unless there's a chance of it happening. I think I would sell her 325xiT if I got myself a STI. I'd actually be down to 2 cars (temporarily) like a normal person. I'd probably have to put a deck on the house and get a new dining room set to keep her happy, but it could work.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Last chance to work a trade. I expect to be moving on within days unless I hear from you. :mw:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Bump for a fellow subaru owner, trying to sell my 05 STI for a 06 Exige right now. Best of luck!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts