The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2010 Gun Metal Grey Evora for $49,500. I am the first/only owner. Located in South Jersey close to Philly.

Car is just back from the dealer with new headlights and new doorlocks all replaced under warranty and updated to latest spec. Everything should be perfect.

2+2

Gunmetal grey Lifestyle Paint

Oyster leather interior

6 Speed Sports Ratio Gearbox

Back Up Camera

Anthracite forged wheels.

New tyres about 300 miles ago.

Never raced or tracked.

Sports pack - Enhanced throttle response and RPM limit; Sports traction control mode; Engine oil cooler; Black painted brake calipers; Cross drilled brake discs; Titanium sports exhaust tailpipe; Sports diffuser

Tech Pack - Alpine audio system; Five Alpine speakers; AUX and USB input jacks; Navigation system with 3D and voice; Rear radar parking distance sensors; Cruise control; Bluetooth

Premium Pack - Luxury trim: leather on doors and dashboard; Center arm rest; Leather rear upholstery; Accent LED lighting

Stunning car. Open to offers. Might consider trade against an RV. Tel: 856 556 0099

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$45,000 is the new price.

Price drop as I am about to trade it in the next week for an RV. If you want it for the same price as the dealer is getting it, let me know sooner rather than later :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
that's a great price! - i would jump on it if the car was in the south.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gone! Going to be interesting going from a small Lotus Sports car to a big RV bus. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.