The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE is my 2010 Lotus Evora with 4,200 miles. It is arctic silver with black interior. No accidents. EXCELLENT EXCELLENT condition.

A professional colleague of mine (C-level executive at a $8 billion public company) bought the car new from St. Louis Motorsports with 16 miles on the odometer and only drove it 2,200 miles during the his 1.5 years of ownership. When he decided to sell, I impulsively decided to buy.

I've owned the car for about 5 months and have only driven it an additional 2000 miles. With 4,200 miles, the new buyer will still have the full Lotus warranty for an additional 31,800 miles or until 09/29/2013.

The car has the Premium Pack, Sports Pack, Technology Pack, Sports Ratio Gear, Backup Camera and Metallic Paint. The original MSRP was $83,520.

The car has only been driven by "mature adults" and has never seen a racetrack. It has always been garaged (even at work). Although I am technically the 2nd owner, the car has never been through a car auction, has never served time as a "demo car", and has never experienced "spirited test drives". This is basically a 1.5 owner car in EXCELLENT EXCELLENT condition.

The car is located in the Washington DC area (northern VA). If requested, I can take the car to the Lotus dealership in Bethesda, MD for an inspection (at buyer's expense). I can pick the buyer up at either Washington Dulles or Washington National airports. Or I can assist the buyer is shipping the vehicle.

I'm attaching an updated Carfax that I just ran today along with the original window sticker. I will try to post pictures shortly.

If you have any questions, email me at askterry at gmail dot com.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Evora currently has 4200 miles. 10 months of warranty still remaining. Still in excellent excellent condition.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
As of 12/18, the car has 4400 miles.

Right now, the Evora is only posted for sale on LotusTalk as I was hoping to sell to a Lotus enthusiast. If you have an interest in the Evora, let me know asap.

Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Priced reduced to $53,500. I wish I could keep it...this is the best handling car I've had since my last NSX.

Only 4601 miles on the odometer and still in excellent, excellent condition. It has only been driven on nice, sunny days.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Never been raced or tracked.
Never been on a "test" drive.
Never been an "executive demo".
Always garaged (day and night)
Still under factory warranty.

PRICE REDUCED TO $52,500 OBO.

WILL DEFINITELY CONSIDER A TRADE FOR CASH. :D
May consider a trade for another performance coupe or sedan but it must have a back seat....and it must be in mint or near mint condition (no paintwork, etc.)

Email me at (askterry at gmail dot com) if interested. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.