The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The time has come... my wife has finally convinced me to sell another Lotus from my small collection.

Up for sale 2011 Lotus Elise R, Storm Titanium, Touring Pack (black leather trim, floor mats, power windows), Black Pack, Star shield, factory traction control, with 12k miles only. As you know there were only 77 “R” models imported to the US that year (out of just 128 total Series 3), which makes it very rare.

Car comes with the factory hardtop, car manual, maintenance record (this Lotus has been regularly serviced at the Lotus of Glenview) and two sets of keys.

Unfortunately in November 2018 this car was involved in an accident (rear clam was destroyed) and currently has a rebuilt title.

Rear clam was replaced and that gave me an opportunity to get rid of bumperettes (I still have them and they can be installed if someone prefers the US safety look) and install the OEM spoiler. I am the second owner.

This Lotus is completely stock. I have an Arqray exhaust, soft top and both storage bags available but these parts are not included in the asking price.

Asking $38.500.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Wow. Didn't even know there was one of these local to me. Beautiful! GLWS.

·
Primm907
38 Posts
@marius looks like a very well cared for Elise. I regrettably sold an '06 Exige a few years back, but I'm considering getting back into a Lotus if/when the current convertible sells. Curious if you might possibly have any pictures or more detail on the accident back in '18?

Thanks in advance,
Scott

·
Registered
99 Posts
guessing your wife would not want you to trade this for an Evora? I am shopping around for S3 elise's. ignorant on what a rebuilt title will mean for me to register it in Texas. need to do a little more research.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, not interested in trades. Will have to get rid of my toys soon.

New price, $39.500

1 - 16 of 16 Posts