The Lotus Cars Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my 2021 Exige Orange manual transmission Evora GT. This has a $108k MSRP. I also spent $10k on removing the factory film, doing a full paint correction, applied XPel film on the entire car as well as ceramic coating it with OptiCoat Pro Plus. In addition, I have the GRP decat pipe and cold air intake. Also, GRP clear reflectors were installed front and rear. First service done, all the hard work is complete and it’s ready for its new home. Asking $99,000 or best reasonable offer. Located just west of Boston.

·
Registered
07 Aspen White Exige S - MT
1,702 Posts
For sale is my 2021 Exige Orange Evora GT. This has a $108k MSRP. I also spent $10k on removing the factory film, doing a full paint correction, applied XPel film on the entire car as well as ceramic coating it with OptiCoat Pro Plus. In addition, I have the GRP decat pipe and cold air intake. Lastly, the GRP V3 LED tails are here sitting in a box, uninstalled. First service done, all the hard work is complete and it’s ready for its new home. $99k firm. Located just west of Boston. View attachment 1293940 View attachment 1293941 View attachment 1293942 View attachment 1293943 View attachment 1293944 View attachment 1293945 View attachment 1293946
Why spend $10,000 taking off brand new PPF just to put it back on? Am I missing something here?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why spend $10,000 taking off brand new PPF just to put it back on? Am I missing something here?
The factory film only covered 40% of the car. Also, the paint quality under the film isn’t exactly great from the factory. I wanted to get rid of any imperfections so I removed the film, had my shop do a full paint correction on the paint to make it shine like it should. Then, the XPel was applied. The XPel last longer, doesn’t yellow like the factory film and has much better protection. Especially with the way it self heals with a little sunlight and the 10 year warranty is nice too! I’m a perfectionist with these details and I can’t leave well enough alone.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Might want to also mention if it's an IPS or Manual. Can't exactly tell from the photos

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gorgeous! Am in Boston too and haven't seen such a nice GT. Unfortunately little bit outside my price range, but excellent presentation

·
Registered
48 Posts
This was my first color choice, Austin, TX had one “new” with 600+ miles on it for $112k, I still have two cars that have less mileage then that so can I sell them as new too?
I ended up with liquid yellow, it’s an $8100 option but for good reason, other then the blackout option the paint is flawless, I didnt realize my car had the lotus guard till I got it home and from what I’m hearing I’m also inclined to have it removed and do the entire car with xpel ultimate.
You must have a nice collection to opt in giving this one away, I own a few also but my GT has swiftly become one of my favorites.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This was my first color choice, Austin, TX had one “new” with 600+ miles on it for $112k, I still have two cars that have less mileage then that so can I sell them as new too?
I ended up with liquid yellow, it’s an $8100 option but for good reason, other then the blackout option the paint is flawless, I didnt realize my car had the lotus guard till I got it home and from what I’m hearing I’m also inclined to have it removed and do the entire car with xpel ultimate.
You must have a nice collection to opt in giving this one away, I own a few also but my GT has swiftly become one of my favorites.
The combination of removal of the yellowing Lotus Guard, the paint correction, the XPel film and the ceramic coating have made a huge difference. Paint looks so much better, shinier… XPel protects very well from rocks. Great peace of mind not worrying about every little rock chip ruining the gorgeous color. Ceramic coating makes it so dust and dirt just fall off. Cleaning it is so simple. And when drying, water simply falls off the car. Worth every penny.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.