The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Owned and faithfully maintained for 4-1/2 years. Aging body not able to withstand the rigors of Se7ening anymore so looking to sell to a younger and more appreciative driver. Includes the original Bill of Sale from DSK Cars in Marblehead, MA and comes with a crate full of receipts, manuals, and other owner information. Reasonably priced at $20,000 +/- which will then be used as downpayment to upgrade to an Elise, or perhaps a vintage Elan.

Contact me at [email protected] or by cell phone at 920-585-1560. A couple of photos attached but I can send more to interested buyers. No tire kickers please! Under no immediate need to sell, so bargain hunters need not apply.

Steve Fichter
Appleton, WI

Attachments

Q

·
0 Posts
Man oh man... If I weren't building a huge house right now, I'd be all over that....

damn... always bad timing for me.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
This one still for sale?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Does it have T.V. screens in the headrests?

just kidding, Beautiful 7, good luck with the sale.

Out of curiosity, what's with the front grille, does not look like the standard 7 signature fitment.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Headrests? rotfl Look again... rotfl
Well, there is a headrest port in the driver seat. None in the passenger seat, though. Weird.

Can one still buy a headrest to fit a Caterham seat like this?

·
Super Moderator
5,452 Posts
Well, there is a headrest port in the driver seat. None in the passenger seat, though. Weird.

Can one still buy a headrest to fit a Caterham seat like this?
rotfl You don't buy stuff like that for a Se7en! You make it, or "borrow" it from something else in the garage/house (make sure wife doesn't notice), or get it from a wrecker :)

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Looks like he has put the numbers of his license plate up there...

- Allen.
They are gone. In Wisconsin, you keep your plates when you sell your car, so there is no reason to keep the numbers.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Congrats, looks like a really nice car
And now it's a really fast car:

Final Raw Time Results - Mowog 3 - 2009-07-05

Didn't hack it all up into a race car, either. Just some Caterham control arms, springs and shocks, reinforcement of the rear axle mount and wheels/tires. Still have the pretty green Caterham wheels with Dunlop all-seasons for show.

I know it wouldn't stay with a 'real' DM car, but it's a lot of fun.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
The car has been sold again. As part of my program to get back to only 4 cars, I bought an Elise.

This Seven is a great car, and the new owner is going to have lot of fun with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts