The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2005 elise touring ardent red
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have had my indicator clip snap twice on both lights. the first time i ordered a new assembly from england for $200.

this time i searched the web and found a clip fix on thingiverse which is 3d printed. i dont know much about 3d printing so i found a place to make me several of them and i will sell a couple of the extras.

$15 including postage for USA addresses. paypal ok too.

anyone want one to keep in their toolbox? seems these lights are fragile when you go over bumps. if you check the photo, the clip fits over the plastic piece and then you need to nut/bolt it on.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Thanks for the info. Please provide the link to the item on Thingiverse so those of us that have 3D printers can print them out.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Reactions: J-Son

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'll take it for $15, my indicator is currently held in using a bungee cord... Let me know where to send PayPal

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Yeah the lotus fix is actually a better mousetrap. The original is a flawed design.

·
Registered
7,131 Posts
Awesome! Every Elige either has needed these, or is about to.

Reactions: AndrewIndy

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i had somebody drop out and not buy since i didnt want to ship overseas....still have some available in red and white. $15 shipped each clip.. i also am showing a photo how i affixed mine with zip ties.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anybody still want one?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts