The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok these are officially for sale... with a great price. Wheels are in excellent condition with no marks. Has some worn ad07s on them. Im in chicago.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics coming within half hour... i have to get some of just the wheels. they are currently still mounted on the car.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I want those sooo bad, but the wife is wheelblockin' me... She says I have to wait until June (my B-Day)... Sorry, if it were June they would be mine... :)

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Here are some images. not the best light. I needed more natural light in the garage. It appears the fronts still have some tire tread left but im terrible at judging that so ill let u decide. The rears are d.e.a.d... even i cant mistake that.

·
Registered
136 Posts
i have the same wheels just in the orginal grey.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Offers?

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price lowered to 600 shipped!

·
Registered
311 Posts
my dealer wanted 800 to powder coat my wheels? you must be a highly motivated seller.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
my dealer wanted 800 to powder coat my wheels? you must be a highly motivated seller.
heh.... the going rate almost anywhere is about 50 bucks a wheel.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Somewhat... but I also lose interest in selling quick. So if they are not sold at this price they will sit as spare wheels.

·
Registered
311 Posts
heh.... the going rate almost anywhere is about 50 bucks a wheel.
LOL really? My car is being repaired there and i asked what it would cost since i can't drive it anyway. that was seriously what they quoted me. How much could they be charging to take off the wheels remove the tires and put them back on? apparently $600 dollars!

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Take Paypal?

Wheels:drool:

·
Registered