The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale is my 2006 Lotus Exige in Chrome Orange (NA)

Photos below.

More Photos Here

Factory Options Include:

Limited Slip Differential
Traction Control
Touring Package
Bilstein Suspension (No Track Pack)
Starshield

Aftermarket Modifications Include:

CharlieX Tuned
Arqray Titanium Exhaust (Not Installed, included with car, <6000 Miles)
Fire Suppression Unit (Hidden behind seats, and Red Pull Lever under HVAC Controls, very cleanly done)
Sector111 gPan2 (Baffled Oil Pan)
Sector111 TrackMounts (Engine Mounts)
Sector111 RTD2Brace
Sector111 BULLETstuds (Wheel Studs)
Sector111 microMIRROR (CF Rear View Mirror)
Sector111 vForce Harness Bar
ITG Drop-in Filter (2k miles)
BOE Surge Tank (To prevent oil starvation)
Pagid RS 14 Competition Brake Pads (Pagid Black, Front/Rear)
Toyo R888 Competition Tires (30-40%)
Real Light Stuff Quarter Turn Kit (For tray + diffuser)
Difflow 5000k HIDs
Carbon Wrapped Interior Pieces (Only ignition cover, and opposite side)
Alcantara Door “Tear Drop” Panels (Will include OEM with car)
Schroth 5-point Harness (Driver’s side only, however, both seats have custom hole for fifth point)

Also included:

Original window sticker and brochures
Full documentation
Original Manual, and goodies
OEM Indoor Black Cloth Cover
Few OEM Misc. Items

Description:

I am the second owner of this beautiful Chrome Orange Exige. This vehicle was purchased from the first owner in May 2011 with about 6,300 miles, and now the car has about 13,700 total miles. I simply do not have enough time to drive this car and am in need of a daily driver, which is why I have decided to sell. It spends most of its time in a storage unit I have rented out locally. The vehicle has been to six club track events since new but has NEVER had contact, gone off the track, or damage of any kind from the track. The vehicle has absolutely no problems whatsoever, and has always been completely reliable. The car has always received Motul Motor Oil per Sector111 (every 3k), and Redline Transmission/Differential fluid (last done 3k miles ago). The body is in great condition, with a few expected chips here and there from the car being so low (mostly in Starshield) . Starshield on rockers could use replacing, as it is it is getting old; nothing major. Service was always done at the reputable shop DietschWerks in Club Auto Sport, San Jose. Any OEM parts I have, the original window stickers and a bunch of documentation will go to the new owner. I also have the Lotus Oil Line Recall letter to pass onto the new owner so that when Lotus is ready to start recalls, the new owner can do so.

Asking Price: $39,500, negotiable but NOT desperate to sell.
NO LOWBALLERS, SCAMMERS, or test drives without cash or cashiers check IN HAND and ready to go.

BEST WAY TO CONTACT IS TO EMAIL ME at chioug AT gmail DOT com, or PM.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.