The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,

As mentioned before I am selling a full set of Euro style LED tail lights. They are brand new in box.

Only $600!

Price include full shipping and insurance to lower 48.

Thanks

:wave:

EDIT - Picture added!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Lewis,
Still looking for the US inners. I haven't had much spare time, but I will probably buy these retail later this week.
Rick

·
Registered
740 Posts
This includes all the wiring (which I believe is different from US spec)?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It includes all the tail light wiring but not the two resistor leads that you need to convert from standard to LED (I believe you need 4 or 6 for the US spec?). If you have LED already it's a straight swap without the leads.

The leads are £30 total here in the UK so I image you would need to spend around another $50-$60 dollars to get these. Easilly available from all Lotus dealers though :clap:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yes, I have US-spec LEDs. So I won't need those leads?

I'll read some forum threads tonight what my options are to make sure I get my car EU-compliant before I ship it back. Easiest is probably to swap mu US LEDs for Euro LEDs...
I'll put up an ad to see if anybody is interested in buying my US LEDs...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem just let me know :wave:

Hope you don't have to pay the c40% import tax to take it back to Holand :( My friend stays in Harlem and just got a large tax bill on a car he imported in.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Just wanted to post up on my experience.

To be honest, I was a bit skeptical at first to send my money to somebody overseas, but in the end, Lewis proved to be very transparent and easy to deal with. My package arrived today very well protected in bubble wrap (UPS-proof!) and in great condition. Definitely a top notch person to deal with and look forward to doing business with him again!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts