·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Called and purchased!

- Thanks

·
Registered
761 Posts
Us east coasters have the advantage. It's not that early for us. :)

Congrats Baysailor on finally responding fast enough to one of the FS items on Elisetalk. :) You seemed to have missed the last couple you tried on.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Robert Puertas said:
Since it's sold...

I've got one in-stock at the moment as well.
I'd let it go for the same price.
Calling now pick up the phone!

Chris

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
usofrob said:
Congrats Baysailor on finally responding fast enough to one of the FS items on Elisetalk. :) You seemed to have missed the last couple you tried on.
Thanks! Yeah, I had done pretty well snagging some stuff for a while, then here recently have just been too dang slow. Maybe I am back on track again! :)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Robert Puertas said:
Damn you guys are quick.

We're looking into doing a group buy.
I'll post where we're at on pricing as soon as I hear back.
Hey... make sure the group buy is not less than $425!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
It seems Robert that there is good interest and a GB would do well considering there are customers waiting for the Sector 111 blower about to be released and that is why I am in the market for one as well! PS Robert, I called you and left a message regarding a splitter that looks like the type72 but for the S1 and I heard it will fit our S2? my number is 407 383-9389, I spoke to Wallabyguy and he referred me to you.
Nick

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
doesnt the car come with an oil pan... why would some need a secound one? i dont get it...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
It's an option on alot of cars :) JK - The Moroso is baffled and larger capacity as well, It is suppose to help prevent pump starvation on high G turns although I don't know anybody personally who has had an oil starvation failure.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
oh... so its a "there is nothing wrong with my stock setup, but just in case i pull 2 and a half Gs my car wount be the one with oil starvation?"

got it. thanks.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
There is a history of the 2ZZ engine having oil starvation issues. Even Lotus installs an Accusump on their track versions. So you are just adding more oil capacity with the Moroso, consider it insurance. Since I do pull near 1.5gs on slicks, I added one. For a street car, I would not bother.

·
Registered
377 Posts
If you are measuring interest in a GB, count me in.

Jerry

·
Registered
474 Posts
Question for Robert and Randy,

For us who want to convert elise to run supercharged in ASP, at the same time installing oil pan do we need to re-locate oil stick to match with Exige S location?

Will your conversion kit include an oil pan?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts