The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new (never mounted, labels still attached) complete set of R888s (two: 195/50/16 and two: 225/45/17) that I don't expect to use. My Exige is practically track-only and I just purchased a Featherlite trailer to haul the car back and forth from the track. Therefore, I plan to switch to Hoosiers and have less need for DOT tires.

I bought the R888s a couple of months ago and have stored them in a storage closet inside my house (constant 68 degree temps).

My price for the set is $750 firm. Anything less and I will just mount and use them. I prefer local pickup (near Sacramento); however, I can also bring the tires to Thunderhill for any track guys that are interested in them. I prefer not to ship the tires, but will if the buyer pays shipping costs. I am selling these as a complete set only.

Send me a PM if you have any questions. Thanks.

Dave

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
If you wanna do $300 shipped for the fronts I'll take them off your hands.

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
If you can do $750 shipped to socal, I'll take them!!!!!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, but I am firm in netting $750 for these without splitting up the set. Anything less and I will just use them (which I probably should be doing anyway).

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Smitty, but I have a full price offer with a local guy that I accepted today.

Consider these sold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts