The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I don't now if I have an extra small slave cylinder or something is wrong, but my clutch line pressure with this clutch is 1100psi!!!!! These guys are heavy

·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
I installed one of these and it just made the clutch pedal a little heavier. @Kfennel you must have a pretty small master. Is it OEM?
@Varun916 too bad you did not have this for sale a couple of months ago. What disk configuration did you go with? I did one metal and one fiber. The next time I R&R the clutch, I'll try 2 fiber instead. This clutch does not like to slip and if your revs are not close, it'll let you know whether you are on the street or track.

Later,
Eldon

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hmm, unsure on the config, will ask @titaniumdave , who I inherited it from. You're right that it does not like to slip. The pedal definitely felt heavier than stock, but I felt that the clutch weight built as it engaged.

·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
Hmm, unsure on the config, will ask @titaniumdave , who I inherited it from. You're right that it does not like to slip. The weight was definitely heavier than stock, but I felt that the clutch weight built as it engaged.
The one that I got from ClutchMasters was 2 lbs lighter that the Fidanza flywheel and ACT clutch cover. The big difference was that the inertial mass was much lower.

Later,
Eldon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts