The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,135 Posts
Hi Dan, welcome to LT, please post pictures to show potential buyers your car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes this is a track car. But I do have all of my ownership registered and I can show it to whoever would like to inspect it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't been able to figure out how to rotate the pics on the website. On my phone they are all correctly orientated, so I must be missing something. I can send you the pics by text too.

The VIN is SCCLKHSA4GHH10057

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Henry -

Please correct your post. The car is registered with the State of California and I have posted a pic of the registration And it has a legal VIN.

thanks,
Dan

·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,135 Posts
They are given a VIN by Lotus at the factory, but it will not show up in a US database

·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,135 Posts
Please don't continue bashing Dan - he is new here and he is making an effort to sell his car.
Personally- the 2 Exige cups that I've owned also had lotus VINs... but I never had any type of registration.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Reminder to all: no discussion in for sale threads, Dan is new here and he is making an effort to sell his car.
Discussion is allowed in for sale ads. Discussion of price is not allowed unless asked for by the OP.

To clear some of this up, the car in question isn't allowed on the street. It is a track only model. It may have a VIN, but it's not a VIN recognized by the DMV for the issuance of credentials to allow a license plate, etc.

San

·
7,598 Posts
Anyone know if this would be registerable in Montana as a street legal car?
No, as previously stated in the post above yours, this is a track only car that is not street legal.

San

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The car has been sold

Dec 28, 2019

Thanks for all of those that contacted me and helped with the sale.

Dan

·
7,598 Posts
The car has been sold

Dec 28, 2019

Thanks for all of those that contacted me and helped with the sale.

Dan
Congratulations. I'm closing this thread.

San

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.