The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently this is one of those items that is fairly inexpensive to purchase, so I'm guessing that the shipping charges could make this a waste of time, but...

I have a center/rear console for an S2 Elise with the shift boot for sale. It's a little dusty, didn't clean it up for the photo, but it is in very good condition.

Is it worth $20 plus shipping? I just hate to have it go to a landfill, but I don't have a use for it. Pickup or delivery near Cleveland, OH.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPS can get it shipped Ground for $85. Box is 8x16x40 with a lot of bubble wrap to keep it safe.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I need to check one other local area..if you can hold off.. a bit more than I thought... but if the guy after me wants it, go ahead.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, folks, 6TVRs has first option on this, can we hold off til Monday? Next up it L1MTD. Let's see how bad shipping is. Omeeeezzzy is 3rd in line. The parts are boxed and ready to go, let's see if we can find a reasonable cost to get these to a new owner.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I have not been able to get ahold of the person I thought may have one...If it's still around, I'll pull the trigger on ground..

Let me know.. Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It’s still here, boxed and ready to go. Send me your address and I’ll get It to UPS. $110 delivered?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts