The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My valet company rolled my car into the car parked ahead of it and broke my OEM 2010-2014 front bumper's mounting brackets under the driver's side headlight. The bumper popped back out, but has scratches on it; otherwise, it doesn't sag because the brackets by the fender didn't break, so there are no gaps, however if you look at the crease between the front clam and the front bumper, behind that, you can see the damage: cracked and missing mounting lip. This can possibly be repaired to make a bracket if you want one or use some sort of filler to hide the damage behind the crease where the hood and front bumper meet.

Anyway, this would make a great track day front bumper for someone else in it's current condition (it's in passable daily driver shape, but not the kind of condition where you would want to sell the entire car with this bumper on it)

This would also make a great project bumper for anyone else.

I'm accepting offers via PM. I'd prefer local pick up (Miami); but can ship if you pay.

I'll add photos later.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dont mind the gap at the headlight, the headlights mounting bracket broke so it was pushed upward, the gap isnt at the bumper.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am interested in the bumper. I live in Phoenix but have people that can come get it. How much do you want for the bumper? The whole thing.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Make me an offer. Besides the broken bracket, it fits fine and the scratches are light and repairable. This is an OEM urethane bumper

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Messages gone? Huh? From your phone or this chat on LotusTalk? I can still see both...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts