The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
original rolled near mint condition 27 by 40 inch 2 sided final style 2009 one sheet size movie poster of FAST AND FURIOUS 4. The film stars VIN DIESEL, JORDANNA BREWSTER,MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ, and PAUL WALKER.

This is a double sided poster with the front shown below. The back of the poster shows a mirror opposite image of the front. Asking $40 firm. Local pickup only in Pasadena on weekends, Diamond Bar during the week. No dibs, first one with cash gets it unless you send $10 via paypal to hold it.

Will ship nationwide for +$10 UPS ground.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...there're four of them?..

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
For the person who "lives their life 1/4 mile at a time" and doesn't granny shift when they should be double clutching.
After the first one I couldn't bear to go see parts 2 or 3.
At least I never installed my NOS kit on the Elise because I learned the nitro boosters could blow my floorboards out, or break the welds on the intake.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
For the person who "lives their life 1/4 mile at a time" and doesn't granny shift when they should be double clutching.
After the first one I couldn't bear to go see parts 2 or 3.
At least I never installed my NOS kit on the Elise because I learned the nitro boosters could blow my floorboards out, or break the welds on the intake.

rotflrotflrotflrotflrotflrotflrotfl

hopefully he has some neon lights for sale too :rolleyes:

·
Registered
531 Posts
The Fast & the Furious BEST COMEDY EVER! rotfl

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...i've never seen any of the fast and furious films, but you folks make them sound enough like rollicking good fun that i'm intrigued - i think i may rent the first one and take it from there...

...besides, vin diesel was fantastic in the iron giant; how bad could it be?..

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
...i've never seen any of the fast and furious films, but you folks make them sound enough like rollicking good fun that i'm intrigued - i think i may rent the first one and take it from there...

...besides, vin diesel was fantastic in the iron giant; how bad could it be?..
Oh, it's bad all right, but as you guessed, it's actually a lot of fun. (I only saw the first one). Ludicrous "plot" and terrible dialogue, but Rob Cohen's action sequences are directed with confidence and maximum adrenaline. Think Kathryn Bigelow's skydiving scenes in 'Point Break,' another godawful film that's somehow fun to watch. Both flicks will make you groan, but both have their moments when the Badass knob is turned to 11.

·
Registered
243 Posts
the acting isnt the best but common, its a movie about cars. :shrug:
Whats not to like? Its entertaining.
Now part two, thats crap all around.
I liked Tokyo drift.

Doesnt mean I would hang a poster on my wall though.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Rob Cohen's action sequences are directed with confidence and maximum adrenaline. Think Kathryn Bigelow's skydiving scenes in 'Point Break,' another godawful film that's somehow fun to watch.
...ooh, magic words - point break happens to be one of my very favorite films, and i'm not being sarcastic...

·
shay2nak
25,131 Posts
they're all back in the 4th movie? hmm...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Oh, it's bad all right, but as you guessed, it's actually a lot of fun. (I only saw the first one). Ludicrous "plot" and terrible dialogue, but Rob Cohen's action sequences are directed with confidence and maximum adrenaline. Think Kathryn Bigelow's skydiving scenes in 'Point Break,' another godawful film that's somehow fun to watch. Both flicks will make you groan, but both have their moments when the Badass knob is turned to 11.
Seriously.... they're the same movie!

Point Break and FATF are the same flick!

Lawman gets involved with underworld, wrapped up in the romance of it, and involved with a female who's in close with the lead bad guy. Lawman refuses to admit they're part of the scheme, and ends up getting roped into doing things he shouldn't do...
and letting bad guy go at the end!

TFATF should have been called Point Break Two: A Quarter Mile At A Time!

That said, the third movie was way better than the first two, I actually watched it again tonight.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
maybe you could sweeten the deal and throw in a tarp, just saying...

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, i decided i can ship this for +$10 nationwide UPS Ground

1 - 20 of 26 Posts