Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE: Asking $60K
2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe (1M) in Black Sapphire Metallic Paint with Black Boston Leather and Alcatara.
Only 8283 Miles - Immaculate Condition - Located in Los Angeles
Fully Loaded with every option available
Limited Production - #664 of only 740 made for USA - Very Rare, Collectible, and a great investment
Original, adult one owner, never smoked in, never tracked or abused
Always garaged with car cover (babied)
Only enjoyed on sunny weekends, never driven in the rain or snow, bought it to collect
Fully stock and never modified in any way
Still Under factory Warrant until 1/16
Title in hand
Only hand washed (weekly), hand polished and waxed every 3 months. Recently fully detailed
Dealer Maintained
Tires are almost new with at least 85% tread remaining
Includes OEM BMW 1M Indoor/Outdoor Car Cover
Includes brand new additional set of OEM 1M Floor Mats
All original manuals, window sticker, and two keys
Only flaw is a slight curb rub on 1 wheel (Pictured), and a few tiny rock chips on front bumper not visible unless nose is up against the paint.

This is my baby and my true love. I am so sad for this day to come I had to seek high and low to find this car. Selling to clear a space in the garage. The drive is amazing. It handles like no other car, the power in any gear is always there, understated yet exotic with the wide fenders and beautiful exhaust note. Has every feature available including: Premium Harmon Kardon Surround Sound, DVD player, GPS Navigation, Blu-tooth audio and telephone, BMW assist and online, Convenience Package with alarm, keyless entry and start, parking distance sensors, Premium Package with auto dimming mirrors, power mirrors, power seats, lumbar support, ambiance lighting, Heated Seats, Satellite Radio, BMW Apps, real time traffic, exterior lights in door handles, and so much more!!!

This is your chance to own a very rare, historic and one of the last great rear wheel drive, twin turbo, manual, 6 cylinder BMW's. Great investment you can enjoy that will continue to appreciate

Contact me at: [email protected]
Or Send me a PM

Attachments

·
Registered
831 Posts
I have the 135i as a daily and agree, this is a nice 'un. Going from a torqueless Elise to these stump pullers is quite a contrast. GLWS.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Why oh why won't these cars depreciate to where I can finally afford one?!?!?!? Don't you owners realize I've been dying for one of these since they were announced? It's not fair!!!!!

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
I have only see one of these cars on the road. Driving up from san diego late night. Was a white one. I'd love to have one, but amazed the price for used is same as new. And only came in 3 colors. Should have been jet black instead of black sapphire.

good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Wow, two very cool and unique cars. I know people rave about the 1Ms like they are the greatest thing in the world.

You bought arguably one of the coolest cars on the planet. I'm a huge Morgan fan and was fortunate enough to have driven the mule car that SCS engines used (it was with Lake Shore Motor Cars - Chicago area). They and the SCS guys had it up at Road America two years ago and I was able to drive it a couple of laps on a touring thing. Just awesome. Even though I was only doing maybe 75 mph, there is no other experience like it.

Be prepared. You will be BOMBARDED with questions/pics/onlookers. Enjoy - great choice in color. My mind's eye sees an airplane when I look at it - and that's a good thing!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.