The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2017 Lotus Evora 400 (Metallic Blue) Manual - $67,500.00 with 12,025 miles as of March 31st, 2020.

* Price listed includes Car Only & is Special for Forum Members *

Bought the car from Lotus Las Vegas in October of 2017. It is a manual Metallic Blue Evora 400 with black cast rims and the black pack. It has the standard black leather interior with the alcantara headliner and the premium audio system with subwoofer. The entire car has been paint corrected and wrapped in clear paint protection film. The car currently sits at my home on Long Island. I have an outdoor waterproof cover and indoor felt car cover in addition to multiple sets of rims. I have a black set of forged rims and a silver set of cast rims (with TPMS, center caps, valve stems). These additional items are not included in the sale price of the car but depending on tastes I can at least swap rims for the discerning buyer! For the track nuts, I also picked up a set of Nitron race shocks that haven't been put on the car. I have a set of carbon fiber side skirts and front splitter from Greg's Race Parts that haven't been put on the car yet either.

Mechanically the car is flawless and runs amazingly well. Only things that have gone wrong were a bad factory battery, dirty mass air flow sensor (sprayed with cleaner code never came back), and the passenger window slipped off the actuator and wouldn't open when I first got the car. Everything has been covered under warranty and there is still an active Factory Warranty until October of 2020.

The car has seen the race track a number of times (about 8) and performed magnificently. I highly recommend the next owner to take this car to the race track! You will be hooked instantly in this car!

If you have any questions or want more pictures please feel free to reach out to me as I would be happy to answer any questions you may have!

·
Registered
231 Posts
GLWS!
According to my certificate of provenance, there are 8 metallic blue Evoras for 2017.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GLWS!
According to my certificate of provenance, there are 8 metallic blue Evoras for 2017.
Yes! I know there weren't many that came to the US at all. Its an amazing car and I'll definitely be sad to see it go, if it actually sells I guess!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude! Why are you getting rid of it??

(Jon with the white 2011)
What's up Jon! And looking for something with more power for track use. My original plan was to convert the car to look closer to the 430. Carbon louvered hatch, 430 wing, front bumper & rear bumper swaps, etc. But because of corona virus there is literally no telling when I would even get the parts for it. If the car doesn't sell for whatever reason, I may still do exactly that. But time will tell!

·
Registered
245 Posts
That would look amazing. Guess everything car related will be cancelled this year. Didn’t mean to derail this, see you eventually!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes it is. I just actually put in a brand new clutch, flywheel, Nitron shocks and coils, as well as the decat pipe, cold air intake, and auto blip throttle controller from GRP.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's at 13.5 K miles now and Lotus did right by me, which is awesome. They are truly dealing with customers in a way that I feel exemplifies their slogan For the Drivers. I'll be testing the car hopefully this Friday to see how everything holds up. I'd be happy to give you an update based on that. I'm easily findable on FB & IG

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yes it is. I just actually put in a brand new clutch, flywheel, Nitron shocks and coils, as well as the decat pipe, cold air intake, and auto blip throttle controller from GRP.
So you happen to have a picture of your auto blip install?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don’t have pictures of the install itself, just didn’t take any. I just followed the wiring diagram and then mounted it with Velcro to the dash

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.