The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: 2005 Lotus Elise Arctic Silver / black – terrific condition, 9800 miles - $26,500 obo SOLD

- Arctic Silver/black leather
- Touring Package
- Starshield
- 9800 miles
- Always garaged
- Dual oil coolers
- Soft top only
- Lotus recalls and TSB's performed.

Car is essentially stock with the following modifications:
- Osram Silverstar low beam bulbs
- Multivex mirrors
- Lamin-X sill protectors (applied with water and can be peeled off)
- Partially painted engine cover

The car is in extremely nice condition and is practically like new. Lotus dealer maintained with all records and books. I always warm it up properly before revving. It has never been on a track or autocrossed. Only been in the rain a couple of times. It has no scrapes on front clam, no wheel scrapes, no rock chips, no dings, no scratches and no dents. No accidents or any damage of any kind whatsoever. The only real problem I've had was a battery that wouldn’t hold a charge and was replaced under warranty. Warranty has since expired. Also included is a Covercraft Weathershield fitted cover and Battery Tender Jr.

Car has been sold.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Another beautiful car going by the wayside! Sorry you've got to let it go. Hope it sells quickly for you.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price reduced.

One of the least expensive, best examples in the country now if you search all the listings. Amazing bargain for a super clean hand-built near exotic car!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Well, as soon as I recieve payment for my current car I'll be giving you a call. I'm very interested in your vehicle and local.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts