Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Supercharged Lotus Elise: Fully Loaded – $29,900
21K miles
Storm Titanium with Black Racing Stripes (pinstriped in white) over Red Leather Interior

Well folks, it’s a sad day for me: my garage has reached its capacity and so the Lotus must go. This Elise has been 100% adult-owned and maturely driven; it's never seen rain, was never driven in the winter, and was always parked in a heated indoor garage. It runs perfectly and has never had an issue (not even the occasional stalling which has been known to happen with the supercharged cars). I am the 3rd owner (been mine for 4 years) and both of the other owners (one of whom is a member on this forum) were as meticulous a car nut as I am. The car was never tracked or raced, actually, it’s been embarrassingly babied, used on Sunday drives and for my short backroad commute to work on the occasional gorgeous day. Oil changes were done at home, and any other items were always done at the Lotus dealer. I’ve got the original window sticker, dealer paperwork, toolkit, all work receipts, etc. I own the car, title-in-hand, so they’ll be no banks to deal with during the sale.

It really kills me to sell it, but I have too many toys, and not enough time and this car deserves to be driven instead of sitting inside my garage.

FACTORY OPTIONS (CAR IS FULLY LOADED WITH EVERY OPTION!)

- Sport Pack (with the lighter forged Sport wheels, not the heavy cast version some 2005 Sport packs received)
- Touring Pack
- Factory Hard top
- Lotus Hardtop Protection Storage System
- Factory Soft top w/case
- Lotus Stage II Exhaust (sounds great)
- Full Starshield protective covering

AFTERMARKET OPTIONS

- BWR Supercharger Kit with AMAZING CharlieX tune: I still have all the original parts (Dealer installed)
- Racing Stripes: Black with white pinstripes that look amazing and really set off the Storm Ti paint. Can be easily removed if not your taste (Dealer installed)
- Upgraded Lotus decals on rear deck to emblem (looks great between the stripes)
- “Elise” Scuff plates on threshold/doorsills (removable)
- Clear film protection (8mil) on rear window to protect against rock chips when the roof is off
- Sector 111 Soft car cover
- BWR front license plate adaptor (connects to the tow hook)
- Brand new Optima Redtop battery (2 months old)
- Bridgestone RE-01R tires with over half their life left

This is THE Lotus to buy if you’re looking for a good deal on a super fast car with low miles and every option, that's going to give you ZERO trouble.

NO abuse, NO crashes/bodywork, NO stories, NO reason not to buy it!

Attachments

·
Registered
985 Posts
Care to disclose where its located ( didnt see that anywhere) ? PM if you like.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, great point. Car is located in New Jersey, although, no longer in Hoboken.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello there. I pmed you yesterday. Is there any numbee where i csn reach you? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to everyone for all of the interest and messages.

Incredibly, after being posted on LT for just a couple of hours yesterday, a very excited buyer contacted me, came to see the car and left me a deposit. The deal is not 100% done yet, but it's close. I'll be sure to PM back in the event that this deal doesn't go through.

Thanks again
Michael

·
Registered
178 Posts
Since I was owner #2, I can attest to the condition of the car when I sold it (which was excellent) and I'm sure that Michael took extremely good care of it based on our conversations. The only warning I have for him is that two years after I sold it to him (to the day, actually) I couldn't do without a Lotus any more and picked up an '09 Exige S260... I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as we did...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD! (to a great local guy who I know will represent the Lotus brand well). I believe he will announce himself on LT shortly.

Thanks to all the LTers for all the help and info over the years...this is a great forum and fantastic group of people.

Michael

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.