The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 Solar Yellow, Limited Slip, Sport Pack, Touring Pack, Star Shield, the car is located in northern Utah. Its never been driven in snow or salt or that stuff. Always garaged. I put new tires on it 6 months ago.

Loaded 2006 Elise with 8,500 mi $34,900

* Hard Top (and soft top)
* Limited Slip with Traction Control (most don't have this)
* Metallic Paint - Solar Yellow
* Sport Pack (LSS)
* Touring Pack (with power windows)
* Star Shield (with extra side material)
* BWR Front Sway Bar
* K&N Air filter

I'm selling the car because I need the money out of it. The car is in near perfect condition, really I cannot think of anything wrong with it of any significance. Its extremely clean. PM me, make me an offer.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'll buy this car right now if you can make it another color ;)

I'm not being helpful, I know.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
How do you like the Hankook RS2s? I haven't seen any Lotus guys run them yet. Does the turning sharpness/response seem mushy compared to the A048's?

·
Registered
538 Posts
VERY nice and clean car and I'm sure you'll have no problems selling...however, I did noticed that you say it has sport pack but I see the ADO7 tires on instead...just fyi...bump again for nice car :up:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
VERY nice and clean car and I'm sure you'll have no problems selling...however, I did noticed that you say it has sport pack but I see the ADO7 tires on instead...just fyi...bump again for nice car :up:
The rears wore out. I replaced it with these, they are Hankooks.

·
Registered
256 Posts
This is a crazy world we live in when this car does not sell, but I would think it would. It seems perfect, there are tons of yellow car lovers out there, it is just not me as I would buy it if it was blue or white. Dang it. I am thinking all the colors Lotus offers make it better to buy a new car, but makes buyers of used cars more picky, like myself. UGGG.
Troy

·
Registered
398 Posts
I would fight tooth and nail for this car but my insurance check for my previous elise has not arrived yet.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
2006 with LSD and TC, I have heard less then 30 cars got these two options.

·
Registered
18 Posts
So I join this site only to find that so many of the nice, preowned Elise models are all for sale on the west coast. If you have a chrome orange or a yellow 06+ Elise, please move to Atlanta before trying to sell it - it would really help me out.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts