The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First, I'm calling this a feeler because I'm only 99% sure I want to sell, I have a lot of time and sweat put into this car and it's like selling a part of me. So to anyone interested, please bear with me!

Price includes:
- 2009 Starlight Black Exige S240, Magnolia leather interior, Track Pack, Touring Pack, Traction Control, Starshield. Car has 4500 miles. Oil/filter changed at 4000 miles. Original window sticker, two keys. No accidents, no issues. Starshield has taken a few rocks to it on the rockers and splitter but still looks good. Never tracked, always garaged.
- Factory 260 upgrade package: TRD airbox, Forge intercooler, Denso high flow fuel pump, 260 ECU (comes with the original ECU as well).
- Sport lights
- Odyssey race battery with S111 cutoff switch
- Side pod mesh changed to match front grill/rear hatch
- 35% window tint (I think, haven't officially tested it), it came like that from the previous owner.

All other options are available for additional funds and I'll even set it up however you want. You'll get everything stock that came with it so you could change it back if you ever wanted to. Here are the options:
- Non-sensosoft sills (from a 2007)
- Locking gas cap
- Black leather console
- S111 Carpet buttons
- RPE (Rear Panel Eliminator) kit
- Ceramic coated PPE Header
- Ceramic coated PPE Decat
- Larini sport cat
- Larini SE above diffuser dual tip
- Angled CEL Eliminator
- Euro grills
- '06 license mount
- RC 550 injectors (new, never installed)
- RLS 3.0 pulley with belt (new, never installed)
- Touring soft top, no bows, no bag.

Finally, why am I considering selling it? I have NO NEED to sell it, I just don't drive it enough and I can't justify having that much money just sitting in my garage. PM if interested or if you're local and want to take a look.

Asking $55,000 OBO

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Front shot