The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry but these are not in new condition, sent you a PM in attempt to resolve.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2007 Lotus Exige S
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I personally purchased these tail lights from this guy. I had asked him if they fit my exige not thinking that the Evora only two taillights. I tried to contact this person before shipping them out but didn’t get a reply. I paid $250 for them. I just reposted them to try to get my money back I can purchase the proper taillights for car. Mr. snowman lowballs me which I don’t have a problem I just wanted to get some cash back. If Mr. snowman has a problem with those taillights. Like I told him I would refund his money not a problem just send them back.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,396 Posts
I personally purchased these tail lights from this guy. I had asked him if they fit my exige not thinking that the Evora only two taillights. I tried to contact this person before shipping them out but didn’t get a reply. I paid $250 for them. I just reposted them to try to get my money back I can purchase the proper taillights for car. Mr. snowman lowballs me which I don’t have a problem I just wanted to get some cash back. If Mr. snowman has a problem with those taillights. Like I told him I would refund his money not a problem just send them back.
@Snoman Please respond to clear this up.

San

·
Registered
25 Posts
Tony thanks for the reply, I just had issue with you advertisement stating they were like new and never installed and how is $25 off a lowball they were purchased for $225? I already remedied the wires and removed the melted shrink wrap and installed them. I felt the advertisement of like new and never installed is just not accurate. They did have scratches, wire issues, rattle etc. I don't need to or report anyone for a few bucks I just don't like false advertising and the feeling of being taken advantage of. We can end this issue here.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,396 Posts
Tony thanks for the reply, I just had issue with you advertisement stating they were like new and never installed and how is $25 off a lowball they were purchased for $225? I already remedied the wires and removed the melted shrink wrap and installed them. I felt the advertisement of like new and never installed is just not accurate. They did have scratches, wire issues, rattle etc. I don't need to or report anyone for a few bucks I just don't like false advertising and the feeling of being taken advantage of. We can end this issue here.
Thanks. I'm closing this thread now.

San

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.