The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!

Carbon Fiber Sills $375
These are BRAND NEW from the HKFever/RLS group buy. http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f3/group-buy-elise-exige-cf-side-sills-111673/

They haven't even been unpackaged (just opened the box to see that it's all there). Pics are by the factory

These are the gloss finish with the glass backing and will be sold at the lowest group buy price of $375 + $45 shipping CONUS.

I bought a bunch of stuff in the group buy, but just decided to keep the center console and HVAC surround and sell the rest (priorities/ change in taste - I'm going with door panels instead to go with my center console and HVAC surround ) So if you missed out on this and are swimming in regrets, now's your chance!

Attachments

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
BUMP I'm a bit confused here. A few months ago I sold my TWRD sills for $500 + shipping in something like 5 minutes.

I sold the upright trim panels from this set in a day. But nobody seems to want these at the totally kick ass price of $375+shipping.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
How about $350 and I pick them up?

San

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me mull that over in my head for a day and I'll let you know Saturday (sorry, just saw the post- I neglected to subscribe to my own thread)! Anybody else on the fence about these? Last chance!!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts