Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Lotus Elise. Title in hand. Sport pack, touring pack, hard top
Located in san mateo CA near san francisco
35k firm (may strip parts and lower price later)
20,xxx miles, second owner. Ive got two kids under 2 years old and I could use the money for better things right now which is the reason for sale. There is over 35k in upgrades.

Full body off paint job, previous paint sanded off and done perfectly. Color is ithica verde (lambo green). Turn signals removed, body lines front and rear removed, rear fins removed. Black oval painted on rear. All new modlings done then. Over 10k for this alone
3M Clear bra kit
Front grills, radiators and engine cover converted to mesh
LED halos from a member here
LED turn signals
Morimoto true HID projecter retrofited into headlight housing
3k bulbs in high beams and reflectors painted black
forcedfed front lip
imrp side skirts
reverie CF side scoops which are cleared
dardsyde rear diffuser
Raised painted lotus lettering
von hep exhaust
custom intake
BWR supercharger V1
Charlie X tune
rear panel delete
Front tow hook
Nitron single coilovers
Ride hieght and corner balanced and 4 wheel align with camber at dietchworks in san jose
BOE rear half kit toe brace
Front and rear gold sector111 ultra discs
G2 Red caliper paint front and rear
Kodiak 3 piece wheels
Toyo R888 tires
motor mount inserts
ACT clutch, street disc and the more aggressive pressure plate. LESS THEN 1K
Fidanza aluminum flywheel LESS THEN 1K
Front speakers upgraded to 5.25 in
rear speakers upgraded to 6.5 inch
Alpine fold out 7 inch screen with full navigation
Tillet Cf seat 6 pounds!!
BWR extended wheel studs
Blox racing lug nuts

And honeslty i know there is more i just cant think of it. Now Remember this car is 8 years old and there are small things here and there. Anybody selling a 8 year old car that tells you its perfect is a liar. The front lip has taken a few hits but it is repairable. The right turn signals need a resister because they flash fast becuase of the led turnsignal. Right inside window felt is drooping but could be easily replaced. There is some scrapes on the diffuser, All things normal on a used are and not very noticable. That is why i prefer to sell to someone who can come and look at the car.
Either way this car is a steel and is a major head turner. The clutch is new and is still getting broken in. It takes skill to drive these types of clutchs smooth.

If you live in CA i will smog for sale then your on your own, however is passes the way it is anyways. If your out of state your on your own. The car is modified and being sold as is of course. I will post pictures later today or tomorrow of some of the issues like the front lip etc. I Really prefer to sell local and in person but im open.

Attachments

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much. Yes it makes me very sad but its something I need to do not something I wanna do.

Sale is pending if he details work out. Will update during the week

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very interested in your Quality Upgraded Elise. You truly have added Tasteful Modifications! I noticed you had a possible sale pending. I am a Cash Buyer, in the Phoenix Area, and would be more than happy to drive out to view and purchase in person.
What is your best contact phone number?
Thanks in Advance
Rick G

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very interested in your Quality Upgraded Elise. You truly have added Tasteful Modifications! I noticed you had a possible sale pending. I am a Cash Buyer, in the Phoenix Area, and would be more than happy to drive out to view and purchase in person.
What is your best contact phone number?
Thanks in Advance
Rick G
Thanks very much. Yes right now there is a potential sale and i will know later tonight and keep everyone posted. FYI there is about 4 other people that are waiting to see if its sold that are ready to buy as well.

Thanks for all the interest and nice comments :D

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Happy and sad to say its sold to the first person you came to look at it. Yeah it looks as good in person as in the pictures lol. Anyways thanks for looking.

·
Registered
43 Posts
As the proud new owner (sorry Aaron), we are happy to agree with all of your comments!!! The car is simply awesome, I just stare at it... Aaron did a fantastic job on this car, nothing short of a piece of art.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.