The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am the second owner of this immaculate vehicle with 18k miles. Originally purchased in Jan 2007 from Criswell. Still under factory warranty until Jan 2010. The car has never been raced or tracked. Never been in an accident, no door dings, scratches etc. Garage kept, right next to my other toys:cool: All open campaigns have been handled by St. Louis Motorsports

From the Factory
-VIN SCCVC11167HL81308
-Touring
-Track Pack
-Limited Slip Differential
-Traction Control
-StarShield

Modifications
-Toyo Proxes R1R tires <--very sticky and excellent wet traction
-Gotham 265 Tune
-Larini 6" Club Sport w/Sector111 rear panel eliminator (I also have the stock exhaust, heat shield, and panel)
-Reverie Carbon Splitter
-Manly Motor Mounts
-Sector111 Tow Hooks
-Sector111 Cup holders (2)
-HID's
-Braille battery
-Multivex mirrors
-Kenwood KDC-MP262 head unit (I have the stock Alpine as well with iPod controls. I replaced stock to gain AUX input because I am a Pandora radio guy)
-All the usual stuff like shifter braced, de-snorkled, DRL off, fettled scoop, increased alarm remote range

Price is $43k. Low balls and trades need not inquire.

More Pics Here

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll get some updated pics with my SLR this weekend. The pics in the OP do not do the car justice:no:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A note to the mods...

If you're going to clean up the classified area, then please, clean all of it. For some reason this thread was targeted and cleaned, including at least one reputable recommendation on my car from a local Lotus dealer, meanwhile there's a bunch of BS going on in the rest of the category. I subscribed to this thread, so I know there wasn't any "sketchy" material. What gives? :shrug:

Jesse

·
Registered
268 Posts
Beautiful car...in the process of selling my Cayman S -- if I end up getting it sold and have enough cash this is definitely a contender for me.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Can you please post pictures of the engine bay?

Can you tell me if you have had any issues with Gotham 265 Tune?
check engine lights?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump! All PM's have been replied.

·
Registered