The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new Moroso oil pan for Elise/Exige for sale. $399, plus $27 UPS packing and shipping. Save $100 over new. MOROSO OIL PANS LOTUS Elise

I bought the pan from ForcedFed and it was installed for about two weeks before the car was wrecked. It is in perfect working condition with only a few minor scratches (the pan, not the car!), most of which were present when I bought the pan new from Forced Fed. The surface of the pan that seats against the engine is in perfect condition. The pan sealed well against the engine and did not leak.

All mounting hardware (studs, nuts and bolts) and a tube of the sealant recommmend by ForcedFed is included.

If you track your car, you need this or an Accusump to protect against loss of oil pressure in sustained high G corners. The real advantage to the Moroso pan is that it is a fairly easy thing to install even if you have no lift and don't do heavy duty mechanical work. It's also a very pretty piece, particulary when compared to the OE pan. And without one, you may well be living on borrowed time every time you take to the track.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I'll be the backup if it doesn't work with marius.
PM Sent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts