The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

I purchased these with the intent of installing them on my Exige S, but something came up and I do not know when I would be able to get around to it. I would rather free up some space and reorder them once I am ready again than sitting on them. I opened the boxes to make sure there were no flaws on them and then boxed them back up until I was ready to install tires. These are flawless!

They are 100% brand new. Fronts are 16X7 and the rear are 17X8. They are black in color. The price is $1800 firm + shipping. Shipping will be based on the actual shipping cost to your location. My shipping rates are very good so shipping will be reasonably low. Shipping is cheaper to a business location so that would help if possible. I will accept Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Paypal (3% fee) as payment. Local pickup and cash would be perfect.

http://i32.tinypic.com/2cprqdu.jpg

These sell new for $2,099.00 + shipping on Sector111: 260 Cup Wheels

Thanks,
Alex

SOLD!

·
Registered
275 Posts
are these the team dynamics 1.4's or the old style cup wheels? I guess I should ask how many spokes...

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are the new Team Dynamics 1.4's (12 spoke). The Cup 260 only comes with that wheel in the USA. I can provide pictures if needed, but like I said these are 100% brand new.

All PM's replied to. If you need a shipping quote please provide me with a full address that way I can provide an exact shipping cost instead of an estimated quote.

Thanks,
Alex

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kind words Jae. I have added a picture of the actual wheels for sale. On the left is the front and on the right is the rear. I pulled out one of each so you can see them. The 2nd of each wheel is still in the box.

·
Registered
864 Posts
As the buyer of this set of wheels, I just wanted to offer some feedback since I see that Alex is also offering some other parts for sale. These wheels arrived today, packed in their original cartons, and in absolutely brand new condition as advertised. And they fit the Elise (at least without tires mounted)! I'll post some photos when I get them on the car.

In the meantime, does anyone know where to find a set of Lotus original style flat center caps to fit these? I'm looking for the yellow/green style. One vendor I contacted shows them on backorder via Lotus and another vendor has some warehoused, but at a cost of about $115, which seems high.

·
Registered
864 Posts
SweetDaddyD may be able to make some for you that fit if the Orig's do not...
I know he sells the black style, but I couldn't find any of the yellow/green type on his web site. Good idea, though--I'll contact him to see if this is something he can work his magic on, as I have the generic Team Dynamic caps to work from.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Scott,

What is the part number for the flat center caps? I will see how much I can get a hold of them for you.

Thanks,
Alex
One of the vendors I contacted said it is part ALS3G6013F.

On the backside of the plastic Team Dynamics cap, there is a sticker with number 1190K61-T1. I'd guess that's the number for the TD style cap.

It's about 2-3/8" diameter on the front side, if that helps. Any leads would be appreciated!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One of the vendors I contacted said it is part ALS3G6013F.

On the backside of the plastic Team Dynamics cap, there is a sticker with number 1190K61-T1. I'd guess that's the number for the TD style cap.

It's about 2-3/8" diameter on the front side, if that helps. Any leads would be appreciated!
They now have a new part number which is A132G0011F and they are available at $21 each. As for the diameter I am going to guess that it is 60mm since these should be metric. I am going to confirm their size and let you know as soon as I hear back. Contact me via PM and I can provide more information.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Nice, I just got the same wheels. They look great!
Let me know what you find about the center caps.
I'm corresponding with MightyMike and investigating another option. I'll let you know when I get a source figured out for the center caps. I saw you photos on the other thread--the wheels look great on your car.

·
Registered
171 Posts
My stock caps wouldn't fit, although they are not the flush mount.... But from reading it seems like the diameter is the same.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts