The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I've got 4 different models of Piloti's and that's one too many.

I have a brand new, never worn pair of Piloti G16's, size 10.5 for sale. I've got the Piloti key chains (4 of them) and if you want one (or a couple), I'll throw it in the box.

Just looking to get back what I paid, which was $49.95 + whatever it costs to ship them to you. The closer you live, the less it will be. I don't have the original box, so they will be in some other shoe box. I'll ship them however you want (1st class/FedEx/Express pony/taped to the back of a turtle).

Free shipping if we meet in person (Minneapolis area).

I think I still have a PayPal account, otherwise I'll take a check or cash (However, I can't accept Pesos or Rubles. Local cash only). Standard 7 day wait to clear checks bla, bla, bla).

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
How do the sizes run - a bit snug or a bit loose for the size? Also - narrow or wide?

I'm a 10 1/2, but some shoes run small.
If true 10 1/2, I like them.

Steve

·
Registered
539 Posts
Piloti's tend to run small from my experience.

i wear 10.5 in regular shoes, but in Piloti's only the 11 or 11.5 work.
and they are very narrow in the front by design.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My experience is a little different. I usually wear a 10.5 or 11.0, but in these shoes I could have easily worn a 10.

Yes, the toe box is smaller and the shoes are a little more narrow. In particular, the right foot is slightly more narrow than the left (or at least it seems that way as I haven't measured the difference).

My other shoes are pretty darn comfy (2 pair of Prototipo's and one pair of Mulholland's) and I plan on using them for daily wear now that the snow is gone (well, I may have spoke too soon. It's snowing again! Damn global warming!:mad:).

Piloti's are perfect for the Lotus being that the brake and gas pedals are so close to each other. With my Nike's, I have to run my foot straight up and down to prevent hitting the brake and gas pedals at the same time.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just had a thought; being that sizing is so subjective, you could do a Google search to find a local dealer. When I was considering buying the shoes, this is what I did and I found a retailer. They didn't have the exact shoes, but at least it gave me an idea about sizing.

I do have a PayPal account, so I'm good to go.

If drstvk doesn't claim them, you're on deck jpryor27.

If it would help, I could try measuring my foot dimensions and the inside dimensions of the shoes. I'm not so sure it would be helpful being that what might be comfortable for one person, may not be for another.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hi Craracer,

Since I'm not sure what will fit, and no time to go try on shoes, I'll pass these to jpryor27. The last time I had a pair of Piloti's, I'm pretty sure I had an 11, but I know each shoe has it's own profile, which is why I asked.

I do like the way these look and will have to go check them further.

Thanks again,

Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts