The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale are a rare set of Volk Racing TE37s finished in Magnesium Blue from the factory.

Front:
16x7 +25
205/50R16 Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R

Rear:
17x8 +30
235/45R17 Federal RS-RR

Wheels are in perfect shape with no curb rash or bends and include Rays valve stems. Tires have decent amount of tread left, however, I noticed 2 of them have nails and will need to be patched prior to using (still hold air fine). Perfect staggered specs for Lotus Elise/Exige in a very uncommon color that are now discontinued. The only reason I'm selling is because these wheels came off my Lotus Elise that I had parted ways with.

Asking $2,300 local pickup in Southern California. SOLD!

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise, Katana 2+ , PPE headers,decat,Sonicfury Exhaust + tons of mods
56 Posts
This is so tempting for me. Not sure how it would look on my Storm Titanium Metallic Elise as I currently run RS134 Monolites staggered blk which looks amazing. Would you ship just the wheels w/o tires ?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PM replied!

This is so tempting for me. Not sure how it would look on my Storm Titanium Metallic Elise as I currently run RS134 Monolites staggered blk which looks amazing. Would you ship just the wheels w/o tires ?
I can ship the wheels without the tires. This should give you an idea how it would look.

·
Administrator
1,539 Posts
Closed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.