wheels are in great condition, very light wear no cosmetic scratches or gashes

$300 OBO

PM please, located in SoCal prefer not to ship

**SOLD**

·
Registered
974 Posts
I'm interested.

So pick up would be in downtown LA? Any pics? What do you mean by light wear if there are no scratches?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm interested.

So pick up would be in downtown LA? Any pics? What do you mean by light wear if there are no scratches?
I looked at the wheels, they were visibly fine to the eye I am sure under close examination you will find a scratch here and there etc. just nothing obvious and large like a dent or gaping gash etc. Wheels will be at Dynamic Racing Solutions sometime next week when I get my new wheels on :)

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
**SOLD**

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gonna get the SJ's from Sector for street wheels and ordering couple sets of CE28's for the track - SJ's will do in the meantime while I wait. I thought they were one offs but I can order more SJ's from Shinoo if I need additional wheels from damage or whatever

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Peter, have Kris weigh them before mounting tires. I'm making a database of Lotus specific wheels and tires. Thanks.:D I got your list.;)

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep gonna weigh them, as well as the BFG's so we can see if they are heavier or not than the RA-1's or Hoosiers. The site lists them as not that light (or heavy) at 11F 14R, we'll see when I get them in person -

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
did you ever send that one wheel out for repair?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts