The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD*

My trusty diffuser that I bought very early on is being replaced by one of Brent's hoover vacuum diffusers.

This is a 3 element carbon fiber diffuser from ReVerie, the one Sector111 sells. The diffuser has seen many track days and miles and has wear and tear, it is not in new condition as there is some damage to the driver side outer panel. Right where the outer diffuser panel is, the bottom edge near the axles/hub is scraped/torn from a high curb at a track day. It doesn't effect the functionality of the diffuser and you can't see it from the outside of the car.

I've attached a picture of the diffuser from the bottom, you can't tell from the picture but on the inside near the wheel well there is some bottom edge scuffing. The material is 2x2 autoclaved dry carbon and is matte in appearance.

*SOLD*

Attachments

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BF Goodrich R1's :) DOT street legal R compound, they are awesome

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Bump -

What wing is that ???

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hrmm...it doesn't rain here, at least it won't till December-January for a few days (hoping to have RA-1's at that point) :)

I miss Florida afternoons. Humid all morning then the rain unleashes then cools down, repeat cycle over and over lol.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Shawn, I have been running RA1's as my only set of tires street and track! I am very careful in the rain but damn it's nice to just arrive and drive :)
Kaz - can you tell us more about Brent's Hoover diffuser?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sure, it's in its latest generation...the original pictures are somewhere in a thread started by AJ in the track section and shows some new aero and cooling parts Brent and company have been working on. Iman and Innovative Mounts have been making some units with Brent, and he's been installing them locally here for a few guys (some of them ran them this week at LCS). I don't know what their plans are for mass production or other units, just ping Brent and/or Iman I sure they can shed some light. I do know it's pretty useless until you go with a complete flat undertray or cover the existing wheel well holes with something.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Where in downtown are ya? I'm in downtown as well. What is the condition of diffuser? How long have you had it for?

sure, it's in its latest generation...the original pictures are somewhere in a thread started by AJ in the track section and shows some new aero and cooling parts Brent and company have been working on. Iman and Innovative Mounts have been making some units with Brent, and he's been installing them locally here for a few guys (some of them ran them this week at LCS). I don't know what their plans are for mass production or other units, just ping Brent and/or Iman I sure they can shed some light. I do know it's pretty useless until you go with a complete flat undertray or cover the existing wheel well holes with something.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
missed this...these rarely come up FS here

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
BF Goodrich R1's :) DOT street legal R compound, they are awesome
looks like they're in Lotus friendly sizes of 15 & 16s and not 16 & 17s :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts