The Lotus Cars Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Vendor
6,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is the very hard to get Toybox Hethel 48 wheels. These are 16x8 and 17x9 wheels with the correct offset for the Eligh with NO SPACERS:cool:

Front weight is about 13lbs and rear about 15lbs. So VERY VERY VERY light for a wider wheel option.

They come with the Kuhmo tires mounted. The tires have good tread, but have some age to them. Great tires for the street but would surely need to be renewed for best track performance. Fits a 245 int he rear and 225 in the front quite nicely.

Wheels have gray centers with a brushed lip.

Following are actual pics of the wheels on the gray car. Lots of folks customize the finish like the white car. Hard to beat the appearance or weight of these wheels, IMO.

Have collected too many wheels and time to clean the shop a bit.

$2,100 Plus shipping. I estimate shipping to be about $25/wheel-tire to the "lower 48"...

Thanks,

Phil

Attachments

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I'll take them, PM sent

·
Vendor
6,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You guys sure know how to me make me feel bad. Guess I totally mispriced these!!!!:facepalm Good for ya'll though!

I actually had a PM within about 30 seconds of posting!

So everyone here is on the wait list. If the first PM falls through, I'll start down the list...

Thanks!

Phil

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Man!! :crazyeyes I have been staring at these wheels now for nearly as long as I've had my Exige . I'd put my name on the list Phil but unfortunately my wallet is empty :facepalm and it seems these are prob. spoken for.

Could you perhaps clear up a debate for me about these wheels that i have read time and time again. Do the 17x9 rear wheels fit under the rear of your elise without a widebody? I would say that they obviously do considering you've had them on. If you could also enlighten us as to what the offset of that 17x9 you have is? if you know of course :bow:

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Man!! :crazyeyes I have been staring at these wheels now for nearly as long as I've had my Exige . I'd put my name on the list Phil but unfortunately my wallet is empty :facepalm and it seems these are prob. spoken for.

Could you perhaps clear up a debate for me about these wheels that i have read time and time again. Do the 17x9 rear wheels fit under the rear of your elise without a widebody? I would say that they obviously do considering you've had them on. If you could also enlighten us as to what the offset of that 17x9 you have is? if you know of course :bow:
Looks like +24.5 (front) and +7 (rear) according to the link I posted. I don't read Hiragana/Katakana so I'm making an educated guess. Skoosh Nihongo wakarimasu.

San

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Looks like +24.5 (front) and +7 (rear) according to the link I posted. I don't read Hiragana/Katakana so I'm making an educated guess. Skoosh Nihongo wakarimasu.

San
Thanks San, I believe that makes two of us on the language barrier and I don't completely trust google translate :rolleyes:. Found the offset info through your post once I calmed down a bit. I still don't see how a +7 offset will work with our stock rear clams. Perhaps an owner of the 17x9 toybox can enlighten me.

Thanks,

-Frank

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Wow. These are definitely some of the nicest wheels for the Elige - but I'm very partial to simple 5-spoke designs. My other faves are the Lotus Sport wheels and the 2010-2011 5-spoke wheels that came on the S260s. Of those 3 though, these are easily the lightest. If I didn't already have WAY too many sets of wheels, I'd put myself in line for these too . . .

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Wow. These are definitely some of the nicest wheels for the Elige - but I'm very partial to simple 5-spoke designs. My other faves are the Lotus Sport wheels and the 2010-2011 5-spoke wheels that came on the S260s. Of those 3 though, these are easily the lightest. If I didn't already have WAY too many sets of wheels, I'd put myself in line for these too . . .
They're light and I also like simple 5-spoke designs. I'd be interested to know how much clearance they'd have for a BBK. Looks like a big lip.

They'd have to support more than 225/245 to be worthwhile IMHO as I can fit those on my RAC Monolites, which are lighter.

San

·
Registered
676 Posts
These do not come up often and are the creme de le creme of wheels for the elige....put me down on the list!

·
Registered
139 Posts
For sale is the very hard to get Toybox Hethel 48 wheels. These are 16x8 and 17x9 wheels with the correct offset for the Eligh with NO SPACERS:cool:

Front weight is about 13lbs and rear about 15lbs. So VERY VERY VERY light for a wider wheel option.

They come with the Kuhmo tires mounted. The tires have good tread, but have some age to them. Great tires for the street but would surely need to be renewed for best track performance. Fits a 245 int he rear and 225 in the front quite nicely.

Wheels have gray centers with a brushed lip.

Following are actual pics of the wheels on the gray car. Lots of folks customize the finish like the white car. Hard to beat the appearance or weight of these wheels, IMO.

Have collected too many wheels and time to clean the shop a bit.

$2,100 Plus shipping. I estimate shipping to be about $25/wheel-tire to the "lower 48"...

Thanks,

Phil
Put me next on the list please!!!! I've been waiting on a set like this for the longest time too!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts

·
Vendor
6,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sold to the first PM.

Sorry guys/gals.

-Phil

1 - 20 of 41 Posts