The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have four good USED alarm fobs/remotes for sale. These are fobs for the Elise and Exige fitted with the Cobra alarm ('05-'06 and some early '07) as well as some Esprits. If your original fob does or did not look like the ones in the photo below, these will not work with your car. They all come with batteries and are functional, but must be synchronized to your alarm. If you need directions to do this, please refer to the first post in this thread: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f129/how-program-key-fob-17358/ and remember you need your alarm PIN in order to do this. Cosmetically they are all about equal and show some wear to the cases and some darkening of the buttons and tether piece, but the cases are all intact and functional. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

The price for these fobs is $45 each including shipping in the US and I can take payments via PayPal or a check.

Fobs.jpg

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'll take 1, PM'ed.

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As of now 3 fobs are sold and I am awaiting payment on the last one, so unless something changes these fobs are all sold.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Bought one a few weeks ago, synced with alarm, works well. Now trying to use its chip with a blackwatch integrated key product, grrrrrrrr

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yup same here, works great (no thanks to the instruction in the owners manual). Thanks tesprit!

Glad to hear the fob from me is working for you. :up:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts