The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Scott M
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD
4 new outer rings and related hat & bobbin hardware.
Based on the expert guidance from LT family, I bought these in anticipation of needing to do a brake job on my 2003 Esprit.

Never did the track event to warrant a brake job and the car is now sold.

$750 for everything + shipping. The exchange rate would have changed things since I bought these, but my cost new was $1,200+.

Obviously the pics only show a single ring on each side. I'll can provide more if requested.

PM if interested...or post some sort of contact info.

Attachments

·
Scott M
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just in case anyone needs these for a project, they’re still available.

·
Registered
40 Posts
If these fit the '02 Esprit as well, I will take them.

·
Scott M
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They ought to work with any AP Racing set-up for the V8 Esprit which is '02 and beyond.

Depending on your needs, I also have a set of new Hawk Blue pads for the front.

·
Registered
40 Posts
So all 4 corners for rotors? And a set of pads for front? How much do you guess for shipping to 45011? Also you had the Esprit that went to Florida correct? We talked on the phone a while back.

·
Scott M
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ah yes, you're the guy from Indy. :)
Correct... Four outer rings and inner hats + bobbins to attach hats to rings/rotors.
I'll throw in the pads- front and rear sets- for $100 more. The receipt when I just opened the brake pad boxes for the first time show $366 for those Hawk Blues.
My Esprit was indeed bought by ASG out of Miami. I have no idea where it went when they sold it- at least not yet.

My educated guess for shipping from 14526 (though it's just a guess based on recent experience) is ~$150. When I've used online FedEx and UPS estimators, I never seem to get an accurate number even after weighing and taking box measurements. Maybe I'm just an idiot. ;)

UPDATE: 15x15x9 at 50lbs for the rotors is ~$60 according to the UPS site. Shipping a box or two with the bobbins and pads would bring it up a bit more.
And a clarification...This set-up reuses the factory hats. I got that part confused in my initial reply.

·
Registered
40 Posts
How do you want to be paid. Let’s make this happen. I am signing off for the evening, but let’s call this a deal.

·
Scott M
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PayPal. You're totally welcome to use the good and services method (not the friends & family one) so you have some measure of purchase protection beyond our ongoing dialogue. I'll PM you that. I can ship this stuff out on Friday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts