The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some more pictures from the run yesterday. I took around 50 pictures and none of them where really good, just realized I suck as a photorapher :shrug:

Anyway here they go.

1: The Ohio crews first stop for breakfast

2: Me driving behind Cory1000 and Waydui. (I can still hear Cory's exhaust note ringing in my ears,, sounded great so now I want one:shrug:)

3: 16 cars at McDonalds

4: Lining up on the roadside

5: Cory pointed this one out on Zammys car, can't disagre with this .

Mats

Attachments

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
I need a much bigger monitor.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I LOVE the life's journey sticker!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Lotus Run - Ohio

Hi Guys,
Had a perfect day to run and a tremendous turnout of cars!! :clap: :clap:

Amazing how far some people came from. This really is a great community!! :bow:

Gathering at MacDonald's was incredible. Once the big-ass SUV vacated the middle spot, we had a great line-up of cars. All the employees came out of the store to look and/or take pictures. The manager was yelling "Who's taking care of the customers!!" She was also taking pics... :no: Talk about stopping traffic!

Great to put faces to LT usernames. As my son said , "There are some pretty cool people here." :coolnana:

Thanks to Steve (megatron) for putting this all together. He selected a beautiful layout. Of course, we got a little confused early on, but thanks to walkie-talkies and good management, everyone (I think) got back in line.

Personally, seeing a line of Lotus cars carving through the hills of southern Ohio was an amazing sight. I was lucky to be in front, so I could see all this unfolding behind me. :drool:

Hope to do it again. Have a great Summer and be safe out there.

Regards,
Wayne

Attachments

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
And a few more

Some more pics,

Regards,
Wayne

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts