·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
cool! thanks!
damn the front end chip guard kit is expensive, as is the full car cover!

·
Registered
187 Posts
If we can get enough people together AFTER my Elise comes in...I will be more than happy to make the front end stone kit available for everyone...I have access to the material...The pattern needs to be developed. If I buy one and then I can match it...I will just spread the cost over the units until its covered. When my Elise comes in I will make a post. The base material is pretty costly per foot however. I shoud be able to kill the advertised price.

later

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hmm - looks like this must have been the "watches and stuff" my dealer was talking about being requested/required by Lotus UK to order a few weeks ago - I'll have to call and see if they've got theirs in yet. :D

Color selection and small picture looks like the Jadi models - anyone know? A domestic source would be nice!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
That green cap looks good.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
The top car cover seems a bit pricey at $315. I'm only getting a shower cap anyway.

Can't see by the chip protection kit, the guy I saw installing the stuff on the B'ham cars was just using raw uncut material and trimming once installed.

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts