The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Great shots, but not new to ET (here and here, car owner here)

The car is too badass though. Pretty much exactly what mine would look like, money-no-limits.

I'd also have to say the best Exige photos you will ever see are a close contest between skiddo's shots here, and Webb Bland's shots here.

·
Banned
874 Posts
I have the large high quality versions if you want me to re-post them-poke-

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
They were okay but when I heard 'the best" I was expecting naked chicks....but I do like the black taillight surround.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Guys thats a good idea..... let me arrange some naked chicks for the next photo shoot :) and may be I can have some fun afterwards

installing a 240S roof very shortly ... will update

its actually an 05 model

·
Registered
191 Posts
interesting..

·
Registered
351 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Guys thats a good idea..... let me arrange some naked chicks for the next photo shoot :) and may be I can have some fun afterwards

installing a 240S roof very shortly ... will update

its actually an 05 model
saw your car in LK this morning. we have the same wing! may be run into you some time.

saw chester (photographer) last night at dinner... he was showing us some of his shots, must say the guy is very talented.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi Mag, I was walking to the cafe when I saw you turning in from Maipoa, was waving at you ! You have a nice collection of "white" cars... hope to see them soon, will be attending type R track day this coming weekend, driving a DC5 Grp N

1 - 14 of 14 Posts