The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im bored and waiting to go to work so here are some pics of my professional looking sirius install
feel free to comment on my amazing work. lol jk

heres the power supply disapearing into my dash

heres the left over wire from the direct fm kit and the power supply is coming through here as well. this is in my fuse box on the left of the dash

here are all 3 wires running up under my a pillar the the unit

and here they are coming out the top of my a pillar

heres the antenna wire pulled out a bit so u can see where its headed(it hides under my door sill and up a door seal to my c pillar where teh excess is hidden

here is the antenna wire coming out of the c pillar to go to the roof

and the final picture

·
Registered
13 Posts
huh?

Just one question, why? :huh: Im sorry, but i just dont get the idea of filling up a car like the elise with "electrickery", radar snoopers, mobile phone bluetooth holders,GPS, cupholders,

guess in my eyes if you want a quiet, comfortable car that does not bang, rattle and squeek, when you DRIVE it ( rather than cruise at 20mph),you shuld go for a bmw z4 or the like.

just my humble opinion

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just one question, why? :huh: Im sorry, but i just dont get the idea of filling up a car like the elise with "electrickery", radar snoopers, mobile phone bluetooth holders,GPS, cupholders,

guess in my eyes if you want a quiet, comfortable car that does not bang, rattle and squeek, when you DRIVE it ( rather than cruise at 20mph),you shuld go for a bmw z4 or the like.

just my humble opinion
?? i dont have a lotus. and the way i sit when i drive its almost completely out of the view. i listen to music all the time and i can actually take the reciver into work with me and in my house. its the best $12 a month ive ever spent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts