The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comments are welcome. Even negative ones!!!

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Sorry, I couldn't help myself - after seeing picture number 3, I immediately thought of this: :D

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL

Yea thats pretty cool man. I could have made it smile even more. If I pulled the bottom, the fisheye would have accentuated the smile WAY more, maybe I should take a few more shots.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will do that

I was out at the fair, playing with my new lens and I took these on the way back to my car. I've posted some better pics about a year ago. But I will definately take my car somewhere and take some real pics.

Sorry they aren't car related but here are some of the other pics I took...

Here are some of the girlfriend:

And some random from the fair:

Comments are welcome. Just dont make fun of the girl because she is my girlfriend.

Eric

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Girlfriend FTW! :)

But back to the novelty that is fisheye lenses. Look at fisheyed images is only cool for soo long, IMHO, and is probably why I'll never buy one. :p

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FTW?

What does FTW mean?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was using a 50mm 1.8 for only one of those pictures. The car pics were a tokina 10-17 fisheye, and the rest of them were a 12-24 tokina super wide angle.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea i just started doing photography about a week and a half ago...how do I read what the pictures are shot with. I've noticed people do that on the photography forums and stuff. I've tried right clicking and figuring it out but I couldn't figure it out. If you could tell me what to do that would be great.

Eric

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
wawaweewa! :p

love the inspirational poster. rotfl

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
yea i just started doing photography about a week and a half ago...how do I read what the pictures are shot with. I've noticed people do that on the photography forums and stuff. I've tried right clicking and figuring it out but I couldn't figure it out. If you could tell me what to do that would be great.

Eric
Google EXIF reader plug-in for FireFox, else use this site:
Jeffrey's Exif viewer

·
Registered
5,295 Posts

Eric
Save the picture.
Double click to open in Windows Viewer.
Right-click for the Windows Menu.
Left-click on Properties.
Select Details tab, scroll down.

:)

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
I was using a 50mm 1.8 for only one of those pictures. The car pics were a tokina 10-17 fisheye, and the rest of them were a 12-24 tokina super wide angle.
Right on, I recently bought a Tokina 12-24 mm, I really like it ! A fun lens to do some creative things with and great for car shows.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts