The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 of us Chicago guys got together for a late night cruise downtown last night because the weather was absolutely beautiful! I figured you guys rarely check the Midwest thread but you'd appreciate some decent pics from our adventure. We drove all over the city and ended the night with a blast through lower wacker... it was intense!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
If you guys decide to go for another drive though the city on a weekend I'd love to come along and do a photoshoot.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I think the tow hook labels are kinda cute in a silly way... sorta like having a sticker that says "Somebody please tow me!"... i can imagine the crooked city tow trucks seeing it as an invitiation and instruction set on how to tow the car. Fun pictures all the same... and white ofcourse, is the best color on the car.

·
Banned
3,229 Posts
Whose tow hook is that? Where you get it from? I don’t want one in the diffuser either…
This reminded me of a slogan I saw on the side of a tow truck; “We don’t charge an arm and a leg, all we want is toes!”

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Looks like a GREAT time! But honestly, we all know that Nightfall blue is the best color........
Are you people color blind?! Do you not see the awesomeness of the Chrome Orange in the pictures compared to the other colors? :thwack:

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Btw, does anyone know what year that CO SC is?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's not an SC Elise. Someone just put that wing on it. I'm not sure what year it is. Kim literally just bought it like a week ago.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
It's not an SC Elise. Someone just put that wing on it. I'm not sure what year it is. Kim literally just bought it like a week ago.
Hmmm. Interesting. It's even got the SC wheels on it.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's the tow hook from Sector111. It bolts to the bottom side of the frame. I had to modify it a bit to get around the exhaust hanger. Really easy install though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts