The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a Concours event today and while there two individual gentlemen attempted to buy my car. One wanted to "strip it down" and race it. The other just wanted it.

I told them both a resounding NO . I didnt even ask them what they wanted to offer, its just NOT for sale. Just thought it was amusing.

Anyone else been offered cash on the spot for your car?

·
Registered
485 Posts
eliseowner2b said:
Quite funny, I caught hell for asking $59k for my car.
I think there is a difference in buying the car to turn over and being offered $60,000.

I can understand special situations but these people buying the car to make a profit to flip or having two or three spots then not releasing the second or third spots make many sick. Greed is a nasty thing.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Elise #1, if offered at a Barrett-Jackson sale, should bring back 'six-figures'. Making sure that P-Diddy and the boyz attend might even send that 'figure' up substantially, especially if you put a FUBU
license plate on the car.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I heard on Entertainment tonight that P Diddy was trying to get 2 Ferraris to take to the MTV awards tonight, but all of the places that rent them are sold out.

Maybe the kids running Prestige should call him and offer to help him out with their Elises.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
P diddy wouldn't want elises, no place to put the bottles of ice Kristal (dunno, is that how you spell it?)
Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts