The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the men & others, photos of a famous Lotus Driver.

For woman & others, some advice. I meet a lot of divorced women and almost all have made the same mistake, as I see it.

If your relationship is going bad, start putting away money for yourself now. It doesn't matter if it's in a bank or buried in the yard, but you can't have the bank statments come to the house.

Divorce courts are often unkind to women in financial areas. Men hide $$ so even forensic accts can't get at it. Protect yourselves and don't rely on anyone being fair once divorce proceedings begin.

For couples: Couples/marriage counseling rarely works. Why? Because almost everyone waits until it's too late. Once you begin to dislike/hate one another, no 3rd person can really help you.

If you need, go early.

For parents: *Note I have no kids, but my cats are happy and well-behaved. Of course, they suck the breath out of infants, but hey...

I've come across a few interviews with people who deal with high-achieving children in the last yr or so. What struck me was that all mentioned one issue. NONE of these kids had a tv in his/her room. Ever. All interviewees stressed that. I assume the same thing goes for computer, which I'm told should be in the family area so parents can see what the kid is doing.

I hit many highs as a kid, until the police caught me...

If I've helped anyone, I'm v happy. Repay me by voting for Obama. thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Did she drive one in the show or in real life? I've only seen a few episodes on nick at night or BBC America or something. Pretty good show considering it's pretty old. Sorry GLB, but you know what I mean.

·
Banned
874 Posts
:shrug:

Can we have any more political threads?
+1 I NEVER read those damn political threads.... 2 long.....

But u got my vote for OBAMA!:nanner2:

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did she drive one in the show or in real life? I've only seen a few episodes on nick at night or BBC America or something. Pretty good show considering it's pretty old. Sorry GLB, but you know what I mean.
I have no idea what she drove in real life....except: me crazy.

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry, forgot something from orig post:

Allergies: I've read some good stuff here from ppl that no about this. Have something ez and helpful, I hope, to add:

When I come in from driving elise all day or from working in the yard, I take 8 oz glass of pretty hot water, mix in 1/3 tsp salt, use a baby ear syringe to blow out the junk in there. Oh, should have mentioned this is disgusting.

recipe says to use distilled water, I use just filtered.

When I forget, I'm reminded by me coughing and sneezing a short while later. If I remember, I'm fine.

In the car and my travel bags, I keep a bottle of saline spray, but only the AYR brand seems to work. I tried a bunch of others with little success.

Also, you know how when your congested a hot shower always allows you to breathe better?

When it's bad, I use a small personal steam inhaler (which one sticks his face onto). Very intense, but v effective. About $20.

4 drs have told me this is the best thing you can do to clear up yr breathing, and for keeping congestion from becoming infections.

Hope helped. Breathe ez, no politics.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts