The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Never did it. My shift knob was pitting, so there was no point. So, did you show that off at TJ Flats or did that never happen? Perhaps, we should all exchange numbers. (So we can all call one another, not so we can all have different phones! :p)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was a slacker and since the first was a wednesday it fouled up my plan of waiting till the Thursday after the third Tuesday when I have another monthly event to remind me.

If you followed that good, if not just call me retarded and be done with it. I can PM you my #, Blonde1 has it already as well. Any interest in a local group e-mail list? Likely we will never have the traffic to bother with a local club forum, but in this case I think an e-mail list may be good. I will make one and post info in the Tampa forum in case people are interested.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
I was a slacker and since the first was a wednesday it fouled up my plan of waiting till the Thursday after the third Tuesday when I have another monthly event to remind me.

If you followed that good, if not just call me retarded and be done with it. I can PM you my #, Blonde1 has it already as well. Any interest in a local group e-mail list? Likely we will never have the traffic to bother with a local club forum, but in this case I think an e-mail list may be good. I will make one and post info in the Tampa forum in case people are interested.
PM'd my number. Email list will work as well.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I'm guessing you wear a ring? Then again, those scratches or on the opposite side of where your fingers would be. So what gives?

Nice paint job tho, looks like it was a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I'll have to take a closer look at mine, but I doubt it'll show any signs of wear in the 3 months I've had it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts