The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This morning: Anyone up for an early ride? I'll be heading up toward Infineon at around 7:00AM. Want to end up at Wine Country Motorsport after the ride. Sonoma backroads? Highway 1? Calistoga run? :shrug:
Leaving Berkeley at @ 6:45 stopping by Peet's and the bank should be at the Petaluma fairgrounds entrance off of E.Washington exit of 101 at around 7:45. Call me if you want to meet up.
Cell(510)502-0172 I'll be driving so leave a VM..

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...i so miss living in sonoma - hope you had a great run...

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Doh, you gotta post things like this a little more in advance. I'm right in the middle of your "route".

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
I'm sorry I'm out today. I'm just getting up and am a wreck. Stayed in the city pretty late and now I need to get ready for work. Have fun. If you want to meet up next couple days I'll be staying in the city till Wednesday.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had a nice drive..:up: After plenty of twisties I ended up at Infineon, some sort of SCCA thing going on there. Quite a few really great cars up there Radicals, open wheelers, modified street, etc.. The place was mobbed. I said hi to John Modica(forced Fed owner, they were pitted there, not sure what car they were running) and then split for Grizzly Peak(I'm not much for watching other people on track, makes me want to get out there). Made one pass down Grizz then went home and cleaned carpets @ the rest or the day..:wallbang:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts